#317 – Overcoming Loneliness… How To Find Your Tribe! – Scratching The Surface
Welcome back to another insightful episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast. In today’s podcast, we talk about the importance of surrounding yourself with people who can help you with your personal development goals. We ask that you take this episode to heart especially if you are passionate about growing, being successful and becoming the best version of yourself.
We offer tips on how to handle resistance from others when you start your growth journey. To start, you can join the community of like-minded individuals where you can get support and advice. Check #HyperConsciousNation at https://www.thehyperconsciouspodcast.com/.
Here are the key takeaways:
- 2 coaching slots each available for Kevin and Alan [1:10]
- The five buckets – unpacked [3:38]
- The importance of finding a person or group of people who are into personal development or growth [7:00]
- Expect resistance from friends, family and co-workers [10:30]
- Understand that “quality time” with friends is not a measure of friendship [13:00]
- A good relationship is a bi-product of three things: similar goals, similar core values and the integration of both [17:50]
- Growth-oriented friends are the way to go! [22:10]
- Rule of threes [24:25]
- What to do if you have no one around you that is into personal development? [25:40]
- Focus your energy in finding people who are ambitious and passionate as you are [27:13]
Don’t forget to check out The Hyper Conscious Podcast to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email