#320 – How To Avoid Jumping To Conclusions – Small Talks
Have you ever assumed the worst about someone or a certain event in life? How many times have you started a fight with your boyfriend or girlfriend because you jumped into conclusions? It’s quite relatable, right?
In today’s episode, we unpack a couple of things about jumping to conclusions and how it can be detrimental in a relationship. We also share a couple of tips on how to avoid making this mistake, read: DO NOT jump into conclusion.
Stay tuned and we hope you enjoy the show.
Highlights from today’s episode:
- The power of belief [1:00]
- Coaching slot update [2:22]
- People do things in different ways: be understanding [5:30]
- Raise your awareness, not the other way around [8:15]
- The other side of transparency [11:17]
- Importance of patience [13:30]
- Pro tip: put yourself in your partner’s shoe [16:00]
- Your partner DOES NOT know everything that you’re thinking [17:20]
- Reassure your partner [17:45]
Don’t forget to check out The Hyper Conscious Podcast to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email