#324 – Why You Struggle To Keep Certain Friendships – Small Talks
Today’s episode will hopefully enlighten everyone and anyone who is recently experiencing or feeling a bit distant with their old friends. It’s not your fault nor your friends’ fault. So it’s important to understand why it’s happening. It simply means that your goals, dreams, and visions in life have shifted from being a regular person to someone who wants to change the world.
Spending time with people is very important, but you also have to understand that while you’re working on your personal growth your thoughts, motivations, and focus also changes. And sometimes, it’s hard to spend time with people who don’t have the same vision as you.
We hope you’ll enjoy this show.
- Coaching updates and availability [0:56]
- Independent and interdependent macro [2:20]
- Trouble relating to old friends? [4:26]
- Prioritize your personal growth [9:52]
- There will be friction if you spend time with people who don’t believe what you believe [12:17]
- Rubberband tension – do not allow it to snap [15:20]
Don’t forget to check out The Hyper Conscious Podcast to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email